NUWAVE offers a wide array of wireless infrastructure services. Some of our services are (but not limited to):
- Installation of BTS and BBU cabinets in cell site lease spaces.
- Roofing and core drilling tenant improvements.
- Foundation and structural installation of outdoor shelters.
- Trenching, unground conduit and fiber installation.
- Fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) concealment installation.
- Perform structural modifications on existing cell structures to support new equipment.
- Installation of Joint Pole Association (JPA) microcells.
Line and Antenna Installation
- Installation of remote radio units and other RF equipment on cell structures.
- Installation and termination of hybrid fiber cables on cell structures.
- Microwave installation and line of sight configuration.
- Antenna consolidation and reconfiguration.
- Installation and configuration of RET control units.
Testing and Troubleshooting
- All testing is performed by equipment manufacturer certified technicians.
- Internal and external Passsive Intermodulation Measurement (PIM) testing.
- Sweep and CPRI testing of transmission lines and connection points.
- Testing fiber optic transmission lines from BTS to radio units.
- External RF interference hunting.
- Installation, commissioning and integration of new cell sites equipment with network back haul.
- Troubleshoot and clear system alarms.
- Troubleshoot frequency interference.
- Perform baseline network data collection.
- Process and analyze network data for optimization recommendations.