- This policy covers how NUWAVE Communications treats personal information that NUWAVE Communications collects and receives from its website and electronic communications. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NUWAVE Communications does not own or control, or to people that NUWAVE Communications does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- NUWAVE Communications collects personal information when you register with NUWAVE Communications, when you use an NUWAVE Communications service such as e-mail notification of NUWAVE Communications related information, or when you visit NUWAVE Communications’ web site(s). NUWAVE Communications may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your email address, and sometimes your name, birth date, gender, postal address, zip code, occupation, and industry,. Once you register with NUWAVE Communications and sign in to use certain online resources or services, you are not anonymous to us.
- NUWAVE Communications collects information about your transactions with us.
- NUWAVE Communications automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, NUWAVE Communications cookie information, and the web page(s) you request.
- NUWAVE Communications uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- NUWAVE Communications does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NUWAVE Communications under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NUWAVE Communications communicate with you about offers from NUWAVE Communications and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- NUWAVE Communications may displays targeted information to you and other web site visitors based on the personal information of the web site visitor, for example, geographic location.
- When you identify yourself on our web site by entering account name and password values, certain sensitive information exclusive to you, such as your profile description or your past or planned business activity with NUWAVE Communications may be visible to you; however, NUWAVE Communications limits the access of this information to you and NUWAVE Communications employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- NUWAVE Communications may set and access NUWAVE Communications cookies on your computer.
- NUWAVE Communications may use web beacons to access NUWAVE Communications cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with NUWAVE Communications products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your profile description at any time.
- New categories of NUWAVE Communications marketing communications may be added from time to time. Users who have registered with NUWAVE Communications can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to NUWAVE Communications’ services, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your NUWAVE Communications account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your NUWAVE Communications account by contacting NUWAVE Communications at the address below. Even though your account has been deleted, certain latent information about you and your transactions might possibly remain in NUWAVE Communications’ archived records.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to protect personal information about you.
- Your NUWAVE Communications Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas NUWAVE Communications uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
3231 East 19th Street
Signal Hill, CA 90755