Field Technicians wanted for Telecommunications Industry
NUWAVE is looking for qualified candidates for Field Tech positions in our growing company, at our Tracy, CA location
- Field Techs must have +2 years construction experience
- Able to read design documents, compile material requirements
- Highly organized
- Willing to travel
- Trustworthy, hardworking individuals, and work at heights for extended periods of time
- Have previous cell tower, construction, and/or mechanical experience
- Highly motivated and must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work graveyard and weekend shifts
- Must have good basic computer skills
Optional and Preferred
- Perform all types of cell site antenna and line installations.
- Have good project management and people management skills
- Be good at paperwork and work well leading a team
- Able to climb towers
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test, background and driving record check
- Candidates must also have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, auto insurance, the ability to travel and relevant safety training
- Travel for more than one week at a time may be required
NUWAVE employees are offered: competitive wage, health, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and personal days.
NUWAVE Communications is a general contractor specializing in construction and equipment installation on communication towers and other wireless structures. Established in 2010, NUWAVE is a young company with the proactive solutions needed to be competitive in the wireless infrastructure industry.
Sent Resume’s to email@example.com
If you have the above qualifications and skills please submit your Resume attached in .doc or …pdf format (any other formats will not be considered). Please type “Field Tech- YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Also include in the body of the email a short cover letter highlighting the skills and qualifications you feel qualify you for this position. —>((Emails that are not in the above format will not be considered))
- Location: Tracy, CA
- Compensation: Negotiable during hiring
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers